Saturday, January 19, 2008

I LOVE LUCY and this award!



My stalker-turned-great-bloggy-pal DrowseyMonkey gave me this crazy-awesome You Cheer Me Up Award! Thanks girlfriend!




Drowsey, for some strange reason, can I see you and me
doing something just like this! But I wonder....
which one of us is Lucy and which one's Ethel?
I'm passing this award along to Stealth because she loves dark chocolate almost more than me and she's looking for a job as a professional chocolate taster.
AND I can totally see her doing this...with Gina!

And thanks, loyal Olga, the Traveling Bra Supporters, for your votes at the Bloggers Choice Awards! (see previous post) If you haven't voted yet, and would like to cast a vote for my blog in the Best Humor Blog category - CLICK HERE!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):