Monday, January 14, 2008

UPDATE: Petra Wellpaddenton RESCUED!

(Note: This Award was given to Fracas as a result of this post.)
And so, Dear Fracas, on behalf of all decent (and even indecent) bras and undergarments everywhere I would like to thank you for your incredible support and acts of bra-very, and hereby bestow upon you...
Bra-vo Fracas, BRA-vo!

2 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

fracas said...

The International Team is second to none. The fact we all happened upon each other when this interwebby thing is so vast, is proof that our mission is from a higher place.

I treasure every one of you... and you Olga... (for obvious reasons) twice!

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Why do I have this feeling of dread ...........?
I suppose all I can do is wait and see what develops ....... I hate hanging about.