Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Certified: Cool & Crazy!


I tell ya, my life takes more twists and turns than San Francisco's Lombard Street! Here's something I never saw coming (but am glad it did!) ~ I've been officially certified by Santa Claus! The Santa Certified Button is not an award as such ~ it is more a personal endorsement from the big guy himself telling the world that my blog "fulfills the standards that are acceptable to Santa!" This is quite an honor and it tickles me right down to my underwires to know that Santa Claus believes in Olga, the Traveling Bra! Thank you so much Santa ~ I'll do my best to stay on your "Nice" List! (And thanks for the digital cameras too!)


Debbie Dolphin of New England Lighthouse Treasures surprised me with this Cool and Crazy Award which is meant to recognize blogs that are "Cool & Crazy, and the blog owner is not afraid to admit it”. Yup - that's ME! :) Thanks Debbie! I'm passing this one on to:
Brad Pitt Moooooog35 of Mental Poo

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):