Friday, December 28, 2007

My Pal Drowsey

Making new friends, from all around the world, is one of the best things about blogging! And I must say that Drowsey of DrowseyMonkey has become one of my bestest blogging buddies!

In addition to reading and commenting on each other's blogs everyday, we enjoy emailing dirty pictures fun stuff back and forth and gossiping chit chatting about all sorts of weird people things. Who'da thunk that a doll, a monkey and a big ol' bodacious black bra could ever have so much FUN together!

Drowsey and I have been stalking each other seen together all OVER the blogosphere, and now that we're both Founders at Go! Smell the Flowers! we get to spend even more time together! Drowsey's blog recently had it's 5,000th visitor and to celebrate this momentous occasions, Drowsey (who is also an excellent artist) designed and gave these cool badges to her bloggy friends! THANKS Drowsey ~ I will proudly display it on my blog! I love it...and I love you too!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):