Friday, November 30, 2007

My Friends Are SO Amazing!

This adorable Token of Friendship was given to me by my bosom buddy, Judy of Sugar Queens Dream - how sweet! Judy claims to be "a little crazed with just enough sweetness to win you over." How true! Her heartfelt posts and encouraging comments always add a pinch of sweetness to my day! So next time you're hankerin' for a tasty little treat, head on over to Judy's blog and let her pour some sugar on ya! (Visit this inspirational blog - Attitude, the Ultimate Power to learn about the origins of this Award!) It is my pleasure to pass this on to one of my bestest bloggy pals, Drowsey of DrowseyMonkey because she's smart, funny, creative, friendly, and most importantly - she doesn't have one yet! Seriously, Drowsey writes with insight, humor and wit on a myriad of topics...but I will admit initially being drawn to her blog by this post - "A Large Penis Is Good to Have" - and have been smilin' ever since!

So...it's no surprise to me that Drowsey was given this AMAZING Blogger Award!....but I am a bit surprised (but very happy - thank you!) that she passed it on to me! I mean, I know I'm "unique" but "amazing?!" What's amazing to me is the outpouring of love and support I've received, from people all over the world, ever since I began my pioneering journey as the world's first (& only) Traveling Bra! As far as I'm concerned, you all are amazing! But in keeping with the tradition of this Award, I shall pass it on to these 3 Amazing Bloggers...

*Fracas of Fracas - With a Fracalicious blog to manage and bevy of Fraccy bras to keep track of, I find it amazing that she still finds time to (always) support her friends...including moi! Just take a look: here here and here!
*Heather of The Wishful Writer - She opens my heart and fills my cups with laughter and/or tears nearly everyday...an amazing woman and truly an amazing writer.
*LOBO of Predator Press - I blame LOBO for showing me how much fun blogging can be! He was one of the very 1st bloggers I ever interacted with...and as a result, I guess you could say, we re-wrote history! (And I think we should do it again...hint-hint!)

Click me to see Lord Likely's Astonishing AWARD!I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Lord Likely of The Astonishing Adventures of Lord Likely for the extremely generous Award he thrust bestowed upon me recently. Unfortunately, I am unable to display it here because, well, let's just say I could not find a proper place to put it. (You may view it by clicking on the lady...if you dare.) But rest assured my dear Lord, that I have received it, appreciate it, and tucked it away for safe-keeping...and when desired, I take it out and gaze upon it's resplendent glory...thinking of you, of course!

REMINDER:
Today is the LAST DAY to submit your picture for the FuelMyBlog book, The Human Behind The Avatar! (Proceeds to benefit the organization, Doctors Without Borders.) Do it now!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):