Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thank You from the Bottom of my Cups!

BELATED but HEARTFELT THANK YOUS are in order to:

My pals Drowsey of DrowseyMonkey, Lee of Tarheel Ramblings, and Bill (a.k.a. HungryMother) of Random Thoughts for giving me the "E" for Excellent Award! I appreciate your thoughtfulness, consider all THREE of you excellent bloggers ~ and am proud to call you my friends. I'm passing this on to a new bloggy friend, Jeanna of Wisconsin Candy Dish. Yum!

My Favorite (& currently bootless) Redneck Friend, Crusty (a.k.a. "Robert") of Observations from the Back 40 thinks I'm AWESOME and gave me an Award to prove it! And last night, my co-conspirator good pal Drowsey surprised me with one too! Thanks guys!...you have excellent taste in bras. ;) I am passing this on to an awesome and imaginative blogger, Claire (& her "friend" Willy) of
A Little Piece of Me.

And Double-D thanks to my Ringing-in-the-New-Year Chaperon, Meleah of Momma Mia Mea Culpa for sharing her Biggest Heart Award with little ol' me! I love it! And I love you! Cross My Heart! I'm passing this one on to my next chaperon, Mademoiselle Heather of The Wishful Writer. Oui Oui! (Guess where she's taking me?)

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):