Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good Thing I Have A Nice Big Rack!

Gee guys! Looks like Santa came to my blog early!
It's a good thing I have a nice BIG RACK
to display everything on!

Sweet Judy of ~Sugar Queens Dream~ (who I think is secretly one of Santa's elves) presented me with my very first Christmas Ornament!


Thank you Sugar, it's lovely...and you're an Angel!


Julie of Julie's Blog buzzed over to give me this Bee-yoo-tiful Good Buzz Blog Award which "is for blogs that have generated a happy hum in the blogosphere. Whether it be for their blog in general, one outstanding, unusual or controversial post, or for something cool the blogger has done. Or even for recognizing some promising, brand-new blogs." Thanks Julie!



Debbie Dolphin of the New England Lighthouse Blog really went all out and sailed across the digital seas to present me with this super-duper quadruple award!
WOW - thanks Captain Debbie!...I'm just BEAMING with appreciation!





And my dear bloggy pal, Meleah of Mama Mia Mia Culpa gave me this adorable Friendship Badge! And according to the fun "What Kind of Friend Are YOU?" test that accompanied this badge, I am (surprise surprise) a "Supportive Friend!" Thank you Meleah! xoxo Update: My Southern Buddy, Stealth just gave me this too! wOOw! Now I am doublely blessed!



Good friends are like good bras...hard to find, comfortable, supportive, & always close to the heart!
~To ALL of my Bloggy Friends ~
(Especially those on my 2 Big Cups Up BlogRoll)
Please accept one or more of these awards/badges
as an early Holiday gift from me to you!
(& don't forget your Rose from my previous post!)
I appreciate each and everyone of you more
than you will ever know.
Just choose which ever one(s) "calls to you"
and proudly display it on your blog ~ with love from,
Olga, the Traveling Bra
PS: Aruba photos are coming soon! Cross My Heart!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):