Friday, October 26, 2007

Hugs For Everyone!

Speedcat Hollydale is not only one of the most generous bloggers around, he's also a pretty spiffy dancer (or so I'm told!)
Speedy has honored me (again!) with this awesome award for

"Reaching out and making the blogger community a better one."

Well, coming from one of Santa's right hand men...
this really means a lot to me! And as a "newbie" blogger,

I've learned a lot about the value of "community" during these past 6 months...I've met so many interesting people and formed some genuine friendships that probably otherwise wouldn't have been possible...so
THANK YOU SPEEDY and THANKS to all my bloggy-buds for making me feel so welcome and supported in the community!

And now...drum roll please...I'd like to pass this award on to a couple of folks who reached out to me when I first started my blog and have been a source of inspiration, encouragement and support ever since...
my
blondalicious friend; Kuanyin at Blog-Blond
and my favorite Aristocratic Adventurer
and
Master of the Love Dungeon,
Lord Likely.

Note: This award originated with
Cellobella at
SultanaBlog and she's asked that nominees of this award e-mail her at cellobella@gmail.com so that she can add you to her blogroll...I am honored to do so.

PS: I see I just got my 3,000th visitor! Weeee!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):