Monday, November 12, 2007

I Am My Blog And My Blog Is MEme!

My favorite Canadian Curmudgeon (whom I have affectionately dubbed BE THE BLOGCrusty) of Observations From The Back 40, has bestowed upon me this cool Be-The-Blog Award! The originator of this award says he wanted to recognize bloggers who "make their blog their own, stay with it, are interactive with their readers, and just plain have fun." So I'm very honored to receive it - especially from Crusty whose Redneck-wit (yes, there IS such a thing!) and warm, engaging, humorous posts have really helped me get in touch with my "inner-Redneck." So thank you and bless your little pea pickin' heart Crusty!

1 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the BTB award! And thanks for passing it on to other worthy bloggers. :)