Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Very Crusty Award

Now here's an award unlike any other...and one I hold especially close to my heart, because it is straight from the heart of My Favorite Redneck, Crusty (some call him "Robert") of Observations from the Back 40. It is always a pleasure to read Crusty's blog (I do it every day) because I never know what I'll find, but I do KNOW it'll be great! So if you haven't already, do yourself a favor and check out his blog...I promise, it'll do ya good! About this award, Crusty says, "I am presenting this award to bloggers and friends who have made me laugh...made me think...expanded my horizon's...and became friends." Well, thank you my Redneck friend, I am honored to receive it! And mark my words, someday...you're all gonna see me proudly hanging from Crusty's rear view mirror!

On another note, Whimsy Gal at My Whimsy World tagged me with that blasted "Write a letter to my 13-year old self" meme! Dang it!...I thought I'd escaped that one! It's gonna be a bit of a challenge, so I promise to get to it after Christmas....cross my heart! And while I was at Whimsy's blog, I noticed she'd also given me the Good Buzz Award a few days ago...and I didn't even know it! I already have this award prominently displayed on my Nice Big Rack of Awards, but I'll gladly accept it again, because I believe a girl can never have too many awards. Or friends! Thanks Ms. Whimsy!

Brrrrr.....it's NIPPY in New York.....stay tuned.....

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):