Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Cups Overfloweth!

So...check out My Nice Big Rack (of awards) on my sidebar, and you'll see I've received a lot of attention over the past several months...for which I'm very flattered and extremely grateful!...but...what do all these awards and stuff mean?
Well to me, each one represents a pat on the back, (or tush) a wink, a nod, a thank-you! A hug, a high-5, a "way-to-go!", a big FAT kiss! Yes, these little tokens of appreciation, passed along from my fellow bloggers, fill my cups with cheer...so much so that now they are overflowing! So, soon I will be moving My Nice Big Rack (of awards) to it's very own page ~ stay tuned for that ~ in the meantime, I'd like to thank these thoughtful bloggy-friends, and pass along some more awards!

Diva ~ Since you are one of THE most bodacious chicks around, I am honored and THRILLED to receive this from you...and I'm passing it on to these 3 Bad Ass Chicks: Claire of A Little Piece of Me (hi Willy!), The Mrs. of Ringtailed Squealers and Chelle of The Offended Blogger.

I'm giving a hug and a hickey to my Favorite Crusty Ol' Curmudgeon Redneck Poet, Robert of Observations from the Back 40 for this You Make My Day award! And I'm passing it on to a couple of other "curmudgeons" (not!) who in their own special way, make my day everyday ~ Grandad of Head Rambles and Daddy Papersurfer.

Look what the multi-talented Ms. Sugar of SugarQueens Dream cooked up for little ol' me ~ yum! Thanks Sugar! And I'm sending it on to my 3 sweet amigos; Drowsey, Speedy, and Crusty.

Well Drowsey ~ if it makes ya feel any better, I'm addicted to yours too! (Thanks!) In keeping with the tradition of this award, I'm passing it along to these 3 highly addicting blogs:
Bliss In Bloom

Special Delivery!
Piper of Bliss in Bloom emailed this adorable badge to me! Piper is talented, funny, smart and one of the most encouraging bloggers around. Thanks Piper! XOXO

The Ominous Comma, according to it's author Brentd, "is more fun than a mayonnaise enema." Thanks for this trophy Brent! Your blog rocks, but please ~ hold the mayo!

Linky Love is in the market for a new Sexy Secretary and she picked ME to be her very first applicant! Hmmmm, whaddaya think?...should I get the job?...I've got the sexy part down pat, but...I can't type worth beans!

1 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Heather said...

awwww, sniff :) yer the best. and um, i'm kind of addicted to Olga's adventures myself....but nothing compares to actually SHARING the adventure with her!!!!