Friday, March 14, 2008

Cool & Clever

The other day, Random Chick of Confessions of a Random Chick stamped me (and these 5 other cool bloggers) with her with Official Seal of Coolness! (Don't worry, it didn't hurt!) She says we've "made her laugh until she's peed her pants, enlightened her with deep insights, and given her really awesome things to ponder." Hmmm...sorry 'bout your pants RC, but I'm glad I could enlighten you! And thanks!
I am passing this cool award on to a new bloggy-friend who is probably THE coolest holy man all of Memphis (or pretty much anywhere)...The Reverend Pete of Your Neighborhood Reverend!
And to my downright freezing-cool bloggy-pal Jeanna of Wisconsin Candy Dish! Her "sugar coated humor from the heartland" makes me almost as happy as a big ol' hunk a deep, dark chocolate! (Hey - do yourself a favor right now, and go check out her blog - then vote for her at the Bloggers Choice Awards - or, just click here or here!)

The Mrs of Ringtailed Squealers has given me her very own Blogger Cleverness Award because she says I am a "lacy black bra who is talented enough to type - no easy feat for undergarments." Well, truth be known...I just make stuff up whisper cleverness into my blog-mistress's ear and she types it...which is still pretty dang clever, I suppose. Many thanks to The Missus!...I am passing this on to Frank the Sedentary Jockstrap's very clever owner, Dorky Dad! (Frank, I hope you are behaving yourself...stay out of The Wife's pantie drawer, ya hear?!)

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):