Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The multi-talented Lynda of Peripheral Vision-Inner Sights recently gave me this You Cheer Me Up Award! Thank you Lynda! Be sure to check out Lynda's blog - her art and photographs will cheer anyone up! I love Lucy and I LOVE this award - so I'm passing it on to Random Chick and Claire of A Little Piece of Me 'cuz I love them too (in a non-sexual-never-met-you kind of way.) (Yes, I stole that line from Claire!)

I also received this bee-yoo-tiful Free To Fly "Living a Beautiful Life from the Inside Out"Award from Iriegal of Mental Stimulation ~ Thank you Iriegal! I am definitatley FREE TO FLY and I have certainly lived my life from the INSIDE OUT! (And I prefer OUT!) I'm passing this on to three beautiful women doing their darndest to live a beautiful life from the inside out; Drowsey of DrowseyMonkey, Meleah of Momma Mea Mia Culpa and Piper of Bliss in Bloom!


And my pal Drowsey just gave me this beautiful Red Rose!...right before she hit me with a meme (arg!) and then posted THIS humilating hysterical piece about my poor absent-minded blog-mistress! I'm sure glad Drowsey's back in the blogosphere...even if she is 36% evil. I'm passing this Red Rose along to everyone on my blogroll as a way of saying THANKS for your support!

10 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards!

And Aww....Thank you. xxoo xxoo

I needed that.

crpitt said...

I love you too in a non sexual never met you kind of way too!
How dare you steal my short catchphrase!

:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Meleah - You're welcome! :)
~Olga

Claire - B-b-b-but...can't friends who love each other in a non-sexual-never-met-you kind of way use each other's catchphrases?
~Olga

crpitt said...

bwahahahaha!

From hence forth you can indeed! :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

YAY! Hence forth I shall! And YOU'VE got some dOOzies! :)
~Olga

MYM said...

Ahhhhh thank you! I was afraid of what you were going to do given my last post about you! heehee.

Thank you thank you! I love it!

MYM said...

Hey, I love your rack room, I mean trophy room. And the slide show is cool.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're welcome Drowsey! Never fear...I'm gonna blog about the conversation WE had last night! Flip-flop-flip-flop.....
Bra-ha-hahahahahaha! ;)
~Olga

MYM said...

lmao - omg - I was affraid of that!

piper said...

Olga! You rock my socks!!

You deserve every award you get, and all the ones that haven't been invented yet! Fab-o, that's you!

Thank you for the sweetness, I love this! ~xo