Friday, June 6, 2008

Arte-Y-Pico Award

Random Chick of Confessions of a Random Chick recently gave me this really beautiful Arte-Y-Pico Award! The orginator of this award has asked that it be "passed along to 5 blogs that are considered deserving for their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogger community, no matter of language."
So, I shall pass it along to these very creative, artistic bloggers ~
2) Drew of The Ben Spark
3) Corinne of Jafabrit's Art

July 14, 2008 ~ UPDATE: I have also received this award from CMK of Out of My Mind...THANK YOU! Now I have a perfectly matched pair!

5 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

sylvie d said...

thanks Olga!
I am very honoured ;) so very kind of you x I will do my best to pass the award ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Olga, I am very honored to receive this award. I will do my best to pass it along to some other worthy recipients.

MYM said...

Congrats again! I know most of the people you passed it along to...and yes, they deserve it :) The others I'm sure also do & I plan to visit them now ... thanks for the links! Always great to find new bloggers! :)

BenSpark said...

Thanks very much Olga. I appreciate the honor. When are you coming to visit. Me. I'm going to a hot air balloon festival next week and I bet you'd enjoy the lift.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're welcome Sylvie - I love your collage work!
xo
~Olga

Lee - Your photos are beautiful and I alwasy enjoy what you have to say.
~Olga

Drowsey - Enjoy! :)
~Olga

Drew - Oh I would LOVE to do that! But my blog-mistress has me booked out 'til FALL! How's about Fall???
~Olga