Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Twittering, Googling, and (Apparently) Brilliante Too!

Corrine, of Jafabrit's Art, just BLOWS ME AWAY with her artistic talent and endless, creative endeavours! Every time I check out her blog, there's a new and exciting project she's working on - the likes of which I've usually never seen before! I was lucky enough to hang out with Corrine and her awesome Knit Knot Tree a few months ago, and despite my little run-in with Johnny Law....we've been bosom buddies ever since...because "Life is too short to be getting yer knickers in a knot!" Thank you for that BRILLIANTE quote and this BRILLIANTE Award Corrine!....I am honored to even be listed among your talented recipients!

I'm passing this Award on to my good pal DrowseyMonkey because she is so...well, BRILLANT! She finally talked me into using Google Reader in order to keep abreast of all my favorite blogs...but what I really wanna know is....WHY didn't I do this sooner?!? It's so GREAT! Thanks Drowsey! (Oh, and if YOU'VE subscribed to my blog?...then you might want to re-subscribe to it...I changed my settings so you will now get the full post, not just the "teaser" in your Reader. You're welcome!)

And this Award also goes to my current Chaperon, the Lovely and BRILLIANT Claire of A Little Piece of Me...for hooking me up with Willy and teaching me how to FLY! And for talking me into using Twitter...oh my gawd...now I'm Googling and Twittering all OVER the place! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

5 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Well, look at you swinging your prizes around on your new toy! Cool!
Well, ta ta for now!
(i'm gonna be scouring my brain tryin' to come up with some original puns here, but after reading your history, it's probably impossible - I'm gonna have to wait until they come up with some new euphemisms and bounce them past you then!)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi NannyGoat! Yep - my Trophy Room is swinging kinda place! :) Thanks for swinging by and I'll be looking forward to the euphemisms!
Ta-Ta!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Wow Olga, it's a boobylicious room. No doubt you needed a whole room for your awards.:)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Scratchbags - Yes, my cups truly do runneth over!
~Olga

MYM said...

Congrats and thank you my dear :)

I was just noticing that you gave your twitter widget the same name I did ... "all a twitter" LOL ... brilliant minds think alike! HA!

Thanks! :)