Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun AND Brilliante - A Winning Combo!

My good pal Drowsey Monkey received this cute little award from Lady Banana...and has passed it along to little ol' me 'cuz she thinks my blog is FUN TO READ! Thanks Drowsey...if you hadn't given this award to me, I'd definitely being passing it on to you! And since you also passed it on to my current Chaperon, Claire, I guess I won't be doing that either. Fortunately, I only read blogs that are FUN TO READ...unfortunatley I can't award them all...sooooo...I'm passing this award on to my two previous British Chaperons ~ Diary of a 70's Teen and Daddy Papersurfer ~ because their blogs are indeed...FUN TO READ!

Drowsey also passed along this Brilliante Award to me for being one of her Top 10 Commenters. Sorry, but but I have no idea who my Top 10 Commenters are...so if you think you are one, please award yourself! And I probably don't need to ask you to leave a comment, 'cuz if you are a Top 10 Commentor, you'd do that anyway! Right?

6 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

kuanyin333 said...

Super---another award to lift! If they show up on my awards page, you'll be happy, right?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I'll be THRILLED Kuanyin! :)
~Olga

Daddy Papersurfer said...

You sure are one lovely brawd Olga. As you probably know I tend to keep these glittering prizes in a secret room and get them out when I'm alone ....... for a quick gloat. I might have to have a trophy room like yours *looking around* - it's rather nice in here.

*hugs*

70steen said...

Thank you so much dear Olga ... you are a diamond gal... oops bra :-)hugz xx

MYM said...

heehee :) You are fun ... altho I'm not sure what's going on with claire today .. you can be a handful ;) But I'm sure you've been told that a time or two.

:D

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DP - You have a Worm Hole, why not a Trophy Room? ;)
~Olga

Mmmmmm-wah 70's!
~Olga

Drowsey - Are you still confused?
~Olga