Monday, September 1, 2008

A BOATLOAD of Awards!

Thanks to Lady Rose of Stir the Cauldron and to ScratchBags of An Itchy Blog for giving me this beautiful Brillante Award! (It's my THIRD & FOURTH one and I appreciate it very very VERY much!) I'm passing it along to my old blogging buddy LOBO of Predator Press. :)

Lee of Tarheel Ramblings thinks I'm worth a MILLION BUCKS! Lee writes: "A million dollar friend to me is someone who takes the time to get to know you on more than a superficial level. It is someone who is willing to put for the effort it takes to be a friend with no thought of what they’re going to get out of it." WoW - thanks Lee! I'm honored to be your friend - and am passing this Million Dollar Friend Award on to my dear friend Speedy of Speedcat Hollydale even though I think he's worth at least 460 million billion dollars?!!!

My pal Drowsey of DrowseyMonkey
has given me the BFF Gold Card and The Royal Banana! Thanks Drowsey! I am looking forward to giving you a great BIG HUG soon! I'm sending the BFF Gold Card to Fracas 'cuz I'll never be able to repay her for the cRaZy-awesome-unforgetable-wonderful time she's showing me in Canada!...and Jeanna of The (very yummylicious) Wisconsin Candy Dish gets The Royal Banana - I hope she dips it in chocolate, rolls it in nuts, and then blogs about it!
And somehow I also earned a
Top Commenter Award from Drowsey.
(I don't know who my top commenter is...any guesses?!)

Mimi of Mimi Writes has passed along this Friendship Award and I'd like to pass it along to The Reverend and Daddy Papersurfer...'cuz they both like tea (and I think they like me too!)

Mimi has also awarded this beautiful Room In My Heart badge to all the blogs that participated in BlogBlast for Peace June 2008. To participate in the next BlogBlast for Peace - mark your calendars of November 6, 2008!
Thanks Mimi - you have the biggest heart of all!

10 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Speedcat Hollydale said...

460 billion???

aww shucks , cuppy. You are the greatest!

This is my 100th award .... so there will be a big party!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

With chicken?!? Corn dogs?!? CHOCOLATE covered golf balls?!?! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Jeanna said...

Aw, thanks, Olga. I had my eye on a banana dipped in chocolate yesterday, but saved up the calories for a brat. Mmm, beer brat.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I love tea! ...... and I suppose you're all right - tee hee.

[I'm beginning to wish I'd kept a record of awards ..... thanks Angel]

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well Jeanna - lucky for you today is another day! ENJOY your banana!
:)
~Olga

Same goes for you DaddyP - You can always start keeping a record today! ;)
xoxo
~Olga

The Rev. said...

Well, I do declayuh, what a truly wondahful surprahs!

I certainly do like tea, iced or otherwise, and I certainly like you, Olga! You're too kind!

Thanks!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You're very welcome Rev! Looking forward to raising a cup with you someday! :)
~Olga

MYM said...

Congrats!!! Wowser, you're so popular! And so well deserved :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

congrats

Nurse Amanda Hugankiss said...

STAND STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!