Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Couple of Awards & Thank Yous

I am waaaaay overdue in acknowledging a couple of awards from some very thoughtful bloggers...
Thank you to Shinade of The Painted Veil for this BEE-YOO-TIFUL Butterfly Award! Shinade is not only a beautiful person on the inside and out...she has some very lovely photos on her blog...check them out!
I want to pass this along to Doctah Shoal, founder of the world renowned Hollydale General Hospital, not only for having "the coolest blog I ever knew" but for always keeping his staff (especially the Night Nurse) in stitches!


And thank you to Val, of Life and Vincent, for this Brilliante Award - it's my 5th one! Val's blog is also a photo blog about a certain someones favorite Hump Day Hunk....rrrr-arrrrr!
I am passing this award along to my bloggy buddy/poker pal Claire of A Little Piece of Me...just 'cuz she's just so bloody brilliante...and very very naughty!

(From September 26, 2007 post) ALSO....Double-D thanks to Kristie of Lily's Licorice for giving me this lovely blog award! I heart it!
I am passing it on to my most recent Chaperons Fracas and Drowsey Monkey as a small token of my appreciation for exposing me to Canada! And 'cuz I heart them too!



All of my blog awards are available for your viewing pleasure in my

2 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I have an award fer U!!!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You do????

Should I be nervous??!??!!


;)