Monday, November 24, 2008

APPROVED by the WORLD BLOG COUNCIL!

I am just busting at the seams with PRIDE to announce that
World Blog Council has deemed my blog worthy of APPROVAL!

The official document from Colonel Reginald Fotherington-Blogworthy II CEO, MD, ARSE and Frau von Sauertraut, Cultural Advisor states:
"Your internet weblog has undergone stringent review from our panel of internationally acclaimed internet weblog experts. After careful deliberation and several large brandies they have concluded that your blog not only exists but should warrant approval from our panel of internationally acclaimed internet weblog experts!"

I'm not exactly sure WHAT THIS ALL MEANS?!?
But I feel very uplifted by the really cool badge and certificate!

the author certificate

And I'm thrilled right down to my underwires for the APPROVAL!

PLEASE VISIT the World Blog Council to read my official REVIEW!

0 big ol' bodacious comments (so far...):